beer- pong party

saturday evening and i was sitting home, feeling low and procrastinating my essaywriting with samtal pågår med peter stormare on the radio. it makes me feel old. peter stormare talks about a deer that he looked in its big glossy eyes before it died when they were shooting a movie. he feels like a child sometimes. and he can serve as an intermediary between the living and their future and the dead. sometimes when he sees a person, an intense flashback about their fateful future rushes through his mind, just like in a bad Hollywood movie. and when we dies, he says, what you believe will happen will come true. it is very simple, he says. when a bird comes and sits next to him he can se in its eyes that it is Ingmar Bergman, and that makes it a beautiful day. then gustav called me. he said hey vad gör du? kom över hit, det är värsta festen här, so i grabbed my coat and went to meet him on the street across subway. while i stood there the cars was slowing down and it made me a little paranoid, they probably thought that i was a prostitute. suddenly i heard someone shouting my name from far. it was gustav. he was standing on a balcony somewhere in a side street.


they had been playing for a while and everyone seemed to have a really good time. in the coach sat Saatäää, a guy from Gothenburg who played in Allsvenskan and now lived in Florida. he was visiting north park for a couple of days, he told me, maybe he wanted to transfer. he once played a game in Värnamo, he told me. Fy fan, fy fan, who the hell lives there, thats what i wondered. Fy fan, who the hell lives there? he said and we laughed. i drank a sugarfree red bull.


gustav had made his tatoo and was really pleased with the result, shine on you crazy dimond is his favorite song of all times.



Saatäää is the dj, and raps with the pen as a microphone. his playlist:
"shake that ass girl" 50 cent
"ghetto superstar" pras michael feat ODB and Mya
"here without you" 3 doors down
"hero" enrique iglesias

my playlist:
"my hump" black eyed peas
"i believe in a thing called love" the darkness (when i head bang to this song gustav says that it makes him think about sahara hotnights)
"light my fire" the doors
"take me out" franz ferdinand
"damn it feels good to be a gangster" ghetto boyz
"satisfaction" rolling stones (during this song the players offer me their bier which i spill on my notbook)
"clint eastwood" gorillaz
"smooth criminal" michael jackson
"get low" ludacris and the ying yang twins (this was not my choice of song though)



stevie and gustav, roomies, are rubbing in their tatoos (stevie has made a cross) with lotion.
there was a lot of peeing at the party. one guy peed from the balcony and after i left, some girl peed in the kitchen, i was told from a valid source.