klubb radhuset


before i left for chicago i had a klubbnight in my basement. my friends were there and i was the dj. we were dancing. i had put colored christmaslights around the furniture, to make it clubby. and on the walls there were pictures of students from the yearbook of north park university of 1977 wearing glasses. the prom queen did not wear glasses, she had beautiful wavy hair. next to her picture was this geeky chemistry major guy, wearing thick, black frames. the chilean neighbors knocked on the door because of the base that pounded into their house. our house is one in the row. during the evening i drank four Becks, and at two a clock my friend elinor gave me some wiskey and then i played the last songs.



in the morning my friend simon stayed for a while and played some, then me and my mum drove him to the library. it was thursday and i waited for new years eve.

No comments: